Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anime blog [1]

K-ON!
A recent anime I watched and loved. It was funny and I laughed a lot! Don't judge me for watching a pure shoujo anime! At the end I teared a little but it was a good kind of sad. Everyone was going their own ways, but they will never forget their friends.


What it's about: It's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend  Mio Akiyama, a bass player, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...




Clannad
One of the best animes I watched. It was heartwarming, and I could relate to it a lot. At first I didn't get what was happening with the girl and the robot, but realized it at the end. I should have known all along... I'm glad I finished this long series, it was well worth it. 


What it's about: Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction. 






Myself; Yourself
Well this anime was interesting. It was similar to my life, and there's a lot of drama. I loved the way the artist drew the characters and it piqued my curiosity. I'm really glad I finished this series. I did not expect to tear at the end. The bonds of their friendship was so strong.


What it's about: Hikada Sana returns to his hometown after 5 years away living in Tokyo. Although there are some changes to the town, most has remained the same. On a detour to his apartments, he notices a girl in a shrine maiden outfit watching him when he visits the shrine. He finds out, the next day at school, that this girl is actually Yatsushiro Nanaka, his old childhood friend whom he gave a bracelot to before he left, that she still wears even to this day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment