Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moving On

To my first:
I watch her sometimes, and read the things she writes. Did you know her writing draws you in, as if she's telling you a personal secret right to your face? There's so much creativity and expression in her words. I knew her when she was 15, she was randomly on my AIM list! How surprised a relationship had sprung on a chat saying "who is this?"  She's growing up and has become a fine girl. Hard to believe she's already 17. I miss her sometimes; of course I don't admit it. And sometimes other things occupy my mind. An outgoing girl, with such talents (she's quite good at hiphop and baking!) She's going somewhere, I know it. In a way, I'm glad I'm not there to slow her down or ruin her future. I admire you, and I wish to talk to you more but I'm afraid our talks will never be the same as before. Live life good Hipporider.


To my second:
She's really smart, and is one of the first girls I was intimidated by. I often felt dumb around her, she was set for her future. Top 50 in school, member in many clubs, and going to University of Texas. Sometimes I felt like I slowed her down. I was going to go to University of Houston and she would have joined me. Thinking now, I'm glad she will go to University of Texas to pursue pharmacy. Careers are after all, more important than a malleable emotion like love. I done her wrong plenty of times and I regret a lot of it. I do deserve being called what she calls me, but I didn't do the things she accused me of. It's too late to tell her that, so I said nothing. I'm glad she has a group of friends to tell her problems too, and I envy that. Pursue your dreams, and make an easy life for yourself Raine.


Looking back on all of this, I suppose I'm just not ready. I need to find my goals and my dreams, and pursue them with a passion. I must draw better, I must learn more techniques, and I must find find myself a future I can live in. I can get infatuated sometimes, and in love a few, but it seems they don't work out. I should focus on one thing right now: my dreams. Moving on from all of them were hard, and for days I was in agony. But after those hellish days, I entered a state of realization and acceptance. It was over. We can't go back to the past, and we can't force them to love us. "If you love someone, let them go.." I remember those quotes so well. I let them all go, and none came back. I am a fool, aren't I? But I don't mind being alone. Watching others be happy, I smile a little, and when I see couples hugging and saying "I love you," I remember the times when I say that, and I feel a little tug at my heart.


Sad little dreamer, your days that seemed like a dream are now gone.
Welcome to Reality

19 comments:

  1. awh, I agree with you in your last paragraph.

    “We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say goodbye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can’t turn the hourglass over.”

    “There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh I'm glad someone understands =]
    Your like the only one who reads my blog too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe :P
    nawh, I'm not the only one, I'm sure there are others but I guess I'm The only one who actually leaves a comment x) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw are you currently in university?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am, why do you ask? I'm on my second year this summer haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, cause you’ve mentioned on your blog that you were thinkin’ of going to the University of Houston, which makes me think, are you currently in university? :P
    and oh really? Wow.
    I’ll be going to university next year, or should I say this September x] haha, I'm kinda nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be =] It's much easier than high school in my opinion. Enjoy your first year, and the most important thing is to make friends =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really?! I sure hope so! *smiles* ^_^
    Hehe yes, definitely!! :D
    But then it’s kinda sad cause all my friends are going different ways :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yeah, its different after high school. Reminds me of that anime I finished, K-ON! =] I'm sure you will find friends for life in college!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see^^
    btw thank you, your words just made me feel better, now I'm not so nervous. Instead I guess I'm kinda excited ^-^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. *smiles* ^_^
    okay, so I'm just curious, are you mainly Canto or Mandar?
    As for me, I speak Canto :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. o_o how'd you know I was Chinese? I'm mainly Mandarin haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha it's because you've told me before that your dad likes to tell you Chinese quotes, so I'm guessin' you're Chinese x]
    oh I see, but do you know some Cantonese?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh I see :P
    anyways, I know I should of said this a long time ago but I didn't.
    I'm Jenny and it's very nice to meet you, btw I'm from Canada (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you too, I'm Aaron and I'm from Texas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. uhm.. Aaron, you're not white washed right? x] haha
    do you also listen to Asian music?

    ReplyDelete