Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Minecraft

So... I started playing Minecraft recently, and I'm addicted. Minecraft is an Indie game that's all about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out (unless your on Peaceful mode) so you have to make a shelter before they come out. I don't exactly have my account, I play on my brother's acocunt because he has his own server. Minecraft just has infinite possibilities, there is so many things you can build. I made at least ten castles... only to have a creeper come up from behind me and destroy it..
Story of my life right there
" -FUUUUUUUUUUUUU "
This would be funny, if it hadn't happened to me in every singleplayer world I made ): My brother's server was much more fun for me. I could give myself any block to create anything I want. So in my brother's server, I made huge castles, the smallest around 90 blocks by 90 blocks. The one that I am currently working on has about a 110 x 110 castle wall going around my actual base, with four buttresses on each corner as lookout towers. Anyone else who has Minecraft can agree with me when they say: it's too damn addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment